High performance Super fast a convertible car
2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 is one of the best car in this time. With power to 580 hp with a speed 0-60 in less than 4 seconds to engage Hennessey Performance is that catch modified up to enhanced the Chevrolet Camaro Convertible ZL1.
2013 Chevrolet Camaro Convertible ZL1 Unveiled at the Los Angeles Auto Show in November. The release is scheduled for late 2012.
Hennessey Performance design packages are named HPE700 for strength-rolled 2013 Chevrolet Camaro ZL to the strength not less than 700 horsepower, enough to make speed. 0-60 make up at least half a second. In response to billionaire fans speed is the life.
Hennessey Performance is a major port and polished cylinder head. The Cam Shafts. Intake system draws air into the engine. Use in long tube headers and an exhaust stream than ever. Including changes to increase Pulley Boost tuning the ECU and modify the heat exchanger so that the air will not help in the heat.
A convertible version of the series that fierce styling with new front design includes a new grille panel. Hood ventilation holes. And to relieve symptoms while steering Chevrolet engineers have added shoring steel, especially in the front. The steel poles transmission as well.
Hennessey HPE700 Performance Upgrade
- 707 bhp @ 6,300 rpm
HPE700 Upgrade Includes:
- CNC Ported Cylinder Heads
- HPE Air Induction System
- Upgraded Valvetrain Parts
- Custom HPE Camshaft
- Supercharger Pulley Upgrade
- Intercooler Heat Exchanger Upgrade
- Fuel System Upgrade
- 160 Degree Thermostat
- All Necessary Gaskets & Fluids
- Professional Installation
- HPE Engine Management Calibration
- Dyno Tuning & Road Testing
- Hennessey Exterior Badging
- Hennessey Premium Floormats
- Serial-Numbered Dash & Engine Plaques
- 3 Year / 36,000 Mile Limited Warranty