It took a few seconds for the cars drove at speeds of 100 miles per hour.Velocity and acceleration are always so size. One of them, it took how many seconds a car can go at speeds of 100 miles per hour. The five cars that can reach speeds of less than 3 seconds. Here's the list :
1. Lamborghini AventadorLamborghini Aventador can go with the speed of 0-100 km per hour in 2.9 seconds. However, several other claims examiners reach speeds of 100 miles per hour in 2.3 seconds. The speed of the car according to the price; AUS $ 761.5 thousand or approximately USD 7.5 billion, off the road. Two-door coupe powered by a 6.5-liter V12 engine.
2. Nissan GT-RThe latest model is equipped car engine capacity of 3.8-liter twin-turbo V6 Nissan GT-R. It costs AUS $ 172 thousand or USD 1.7 billion. This car is claimed only takes 2.7 seconds to reach 100 km per hour.Site drive.com.au've tested the 2012 version last year. This version is claimed only takes 2.9 seconds. However, when tested it turns out it took 3.4 seconds. It was suspected because of drivers who are less proficient. Nissan GT-R is updated every year. 2014 version is likely to be more fierce.
3. Hennessey Venom GTHennessey Venom GT 6.2-liter engine containing GM-sourced V8. A pair of turbochargers can provide peak power 895kW and 1565Nm. This car can accelerate the speed of 100 km per hour in just 2.7 seconds. In 20 seconds, Hennessey Venom GT can reach speeds of 370 miles per hour. This car is priced around AUS $ 976,700, about USD 10 billion.
4. Bugatti Veyron Super SportBugatti Veyron Super Sport is the record holder for the fastest production car in the world. Bugatti Veyron Super Sport currently holds the Guinness World record with a top speed of 431.072 miles per hour.Speed of 100 km per hour can be achieved in 2.5 seconds. Faster than the time it takes to spell the name of this car. This car is priced between AUS $ 3-4 million (around Rp 30 billion-an).
5. Ariel Atom V8This open sports car powered two-engine V8 motorcycle from Suzuki Hayabusa. This nimble car could be jumping like a two-wheeled motorcycle. 372kW peak power at 10,600 rpm hinga rotating machinery. Speed of 100 km per hour can be achieved in 2.3 seconds.
|Hennessey Venom GT|
|Bugatti Veyron Super Sport|
|Ariel Atom V8|